CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

♥ Review of 2009 ♥



8 hours more,2009 going to end soon.I would like to do a review of myself now =)

Had alot of great memories with my friends and family.

Ji muis,Buddies,DPN,4J and kai yeh,thank alot.





January 2009




  • I leave my home and went to national services for 3 months,the very first time i leave my home alone.
  • Everything will be depanding on myself.
  • Meet with different state of friends.
  • Lead a group of people .
  • Grandpa having a stroke.




February 2009








  • Buddhist Studies.
  • 60+ people singing a birthday song for me.
  • A birthday post all the way from Australia.
  • Group Work.
  • Malay's Poem.
  • Character Building Class.
  • Comunity Service.


March 2009








  • Trip of Kuantan.
  • Shooting using M16.
  • Traditional dance.
  • Leaving my roommates.
  • Back to KL.




April 2009




  • Register for Diploma in Property Management at Tarc

  • I got the offer letter

  • A family trip to Genting with granny,grandpa,aunt's family.

  • Got my P license


May 2009




  • Meet with my 2/2 girl.

  • Official I'm a TARC student.

  • Meet with my 18 classmates.

  • First time fetching buddies hang around.


June 2009




  • Learning Hip hop,latin dance,rock n roll and classical indian dance.

  • My first assignment presentation.

  • Adjustment to college life.
  • first time driving to school.


July 2009




  • H1N1 around us.

  • First outgoing with my coursemate.

  • Having my dance competition.


August 2009




  • Down down down.

  • Celebration for Susan's birthday.

  • Having final exam for semester 1.


September 2009




  • Semester break.

  • Out going with my kai yeh.

October 2009

  • Semester 2.
  • I pass all my subjects.
  • First movie with DPM1.
  • Malacca Trip.
  • Job interview.
  • Port Dickson Trip.


November 2009

  • Agurement.
  • Rushing for assignment.
  • Bad result for test.

December 2009


  • Learn to play poker using Microsoft Excel.
  • Meet back with long lost friend.
  • Penang trip.
  • First time eating 鱼头米。
  • Doing my review of 2009.













Joey , 31/12/2009

0 comments: