CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

2/2/2010 review

Yes!Im officially 19!!!Like what jesmyn told me "Is ur last 'teen'!"

Wondering how am I celebrate it??

I did not celebrate it but i do some shopping and hang around with my brother and Nic.

We had our lunch at TS (since Nic wanna go thr) thn I brought my stuff at Sungei Wang.

After that we back to home.

At night we had our dinner and also mamak session at Teratai.

HEY GUYS!!!THAT NIGHT I HAVE A CHANCE TO DRIVE AUTO CAR!!!

Ehrm.....

Miss Joey does not know how to drive an auto car and never drive it on the road.

That time abit cartoon lar me~ XD

It was a tiring day.

Thanks to those who wish me,who phone me and those who accompany me to pass my time on the phone.

The simplest birthday that i had but yet it is tiring.

Hmm,share with you guys about my birthday present.





1-Harajuku Snow Bunnies Lover Fragrance (Thanks Nic!)

It just so sweet and tropical .Heart it~






























2-Purse (Thx to my both cousin)







Aren't she is pretty??















3-A milk white dress from my aunt.




















Is simple and gorgeous.Thanks aunt!
















However,there is some disappoinment~But Im ok~What to do~ =)

0 comments: