CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go Dusty Bloggie~

Is time for me to change my plan, I might have to leave everything and go far far away to climb higher.


And also..This girl...


Take care




And be a happy princess in Mr Ed Lim's life~




This would be the few random pictures of the month~






And as Usual,we celebrate their birthday~

Welcome to the world of 19~~


Nevertheless,we love to do random stuff..
Tarcian will found this at DK8 lefthand side's wall..
Where I use to sit during the lecture time..
He is writing something there..
While she trying to erase it~


And someone having a new hairstyle..


And the @)&$%&*@ assignments..


Wondering why am I posting the picture of sport complex??

I just done with an assignment regarding on sport complex lighting~~~

0 comments: