CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am senior!


Look at my big big smile!

Yes!I am a senior!

I am a year 2 student!

Whooooo~

Well...this is the 4th sem of the diploma year..

And another 2 sem to go,than i will graduate.

Well,nothing much..

BUT..AIMING A 3.5++CGPA as my final CGPA~

Could i achieve it??

WAIT AND SEE!



There is 21 students in DPM1 = I having 21 juniors X)


We are moving into the main subject ady~

Kinda intresting,but...it doesnt sound intresting anymore when the final come~


Assignment,the most "wonderful" thing in the sem~

No doubt,we will be rushing for it in coming few weeks.

3 weeks sem break is for us to rest and rush for assignments in the new sem~


Yesterday,i had a bet with my mum..

I bet that i will own a branded car *not Honda nor Toyota* in coming 30years.

Mum answered "49years old lady driving a branded car?Doesnt sound yeng anymore...."

><


Oh yeah...My lecturer show us this pictures..which make me non stop laughing on that~


Well..try to imagine..in future..u have to chop ur BMW nor Ferrari and drive in this way~
:D
This baru yeng!

0 comments: