CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

aimant s'amuser

yoyo,joey here to blog again~~
Ok,lets start with yesterday.Yesterday went to talentime night with my buddies.
At first i am the one who fetch them to TARC,but end up with yb be the driver..
Thanks yb.. XD
Reach there at 4.50pm and meet up with ck,zhee ann and kah jun
the performence started at 6pm sharp..is a wonderful night...
LEONG HONG SENG,LOW QI JUN AND LEE CHEE FAI~~
Well done guyz..IM PROUD OF YOU GUYZ~~
WE ARE YOUR FANS!!!!!!
The 8 supports

Yao Bang,Hazel,Chun Kit,Shin Ee,Kah Jun,Zhee Ann,Joey and Kah Yan




The first formal picture of us..
Now he slim down ady~Handsome ady~
Anyone intrested with him??
^^





Ok,back to last week..
Our ryan..with sharleen's bag~~
Look cute right..



Someone said that,ryan looked like aunty and hock seng looked like pregent lady..
Hiak Hiak
I heart my classmate muchie~~
So,let me introduce some of them to you guyz..
We have 5 girls in the class..
Yeap,,only 5 of us..


Miss Susan,18,from kedah..


U guyz know her well..so..cut the crap..


This is miss Sharleen,18,from miri..


This is Miss May,19,from seremban..


one more girl,i dont have her picture..

without them,the class wont be so noisy..haha..




This is what happened to me after 48hr and i slept for 5hr only~


Actually i planned to wear this to tt night..


My morden cheongsam..

brought for 3 years and i wear it once only..




A random picture,tt night ticket..



Building workshop for the second time..


A random picture,while im waiting for the next experiment..





Having my dance exam this wednesday..

Oh my buddha,bless me so that i can pass the exam~~

0 comments: