CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

My 1st presentation..

Is time for me to blog about friday,my 1st presentation.
Before that..share with you guys few pictures that we took in this week..
Trust me,i have a group of lovely classmate..

During english class,may took this picture,a V-pose picture..
* teacher was teaching infront of the class *




On thursday,we went to TBR to have our lunch and we saw a indian women parked her car middle of the road..like nobody business..sound like she brought the road ady.


This is my beloved ducky and i am his mama shang..
A 7 stars + grade A ducky
He had a oto shang too..


The one that we girls love to disturb the most..




Mama shang + Oto shang = Ken ducky company
* Peace *




Here we come to friday,in the lecture hall..



This is my team,we girls doing the hubungan etnik presentation..
The topic is about PLKN




Joey,Susan and Sharleen
or we can make it as triple S
Sze yen,Susan and Sharleen
^^


PLKN this topic is quite easy for me to present it because i went to NS before..
Full of exprience to share and lot of points to talk about.


When my turns to present,lecturer asked me to sing PLKN song infront of the class.
I stunned and sang it to fulfil my teacher..
So paiseh and it make me miss the time in my kem when every morning we sing this song in padang kawad..
Feel so weird when you sing alone and everyone look at u quietly..


My lecturer asked me to show her my PLKN pictures..
So i did show her few of the pictures,my mamories started to playback and i briefly explain to the class what the pictures all about..
~ Kem Semarak , Pekan ~
* Where i meet with a group of people with lot of memories *
A-P-P-R-E-C-I-A-T-E



On the day,the high heel hurt my leg..and it pain untill today..



Ok,thats all for this week,love you guyz..
Tata










0 comments: