CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Kalakalakalakala

Last few days,i was in a bad mood condition.

Somehow i did not express it out,keep it deep in my heart..

Until 2dyas ago,i cant take it anymore..

I throw out everything to kendro,which is my "lovely ark ark"..

After listened to me,he comfort me indirectly by sharing his stories with me..

He try to have my attention on his stories instead of those unhappy stuff..

He love to shares songs with me,nevertheless,he did the same thing on that day too..

"127日"

*im in love with this song now*

"kendro,i dont know u will read this anot,but really have to thanks you willing to lend me your ears.The last msg that u sent to me on that day make me cried,it touching lar.好马不吃回头草.,i will bear in mind bout it.Ark ark,mama shang will sayang u,thanks."



In the next day,i go and find jes.*actually i dont dare to tell u bout it*

This dear is good enough..she asked me to scold out everything and i did it..

Its work..XD



Kalakalakalakala..

Holiday start~

I gonna stay at home for this 2 weeks~

Oh no~

0 comments: