CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Will be back after the exam

The late update from me..



This post should be post during last 2 weeks..



But....


Ok..im gonna spam it with pic..


Guess what..

After looking at the gang of people at that side..

I started to sing alone there..

*sound noob*

But i enjoy it..the enviroment..the wind kissed.






That day was Hazel's 18th Birthday and she having a BBQ party beside the pool with a dress code of pink casual.


She is my new friend,Crystal.

*Right?crystal* =)


And here is she the sweet bithday girl,Hazel.




Narhx~~~ *muka yang kena bully*


Here is him,my BELOVED GOR~
*To my classmate,he is my gor,my pet gor*
He have diff sir name with me..
Dont misunderstand bout it.
^^


Following by her,Jesmyn tan.




We late to hazel's party *sorry*
Budak ni,that day whole night,holding her phone,non stop sms-ing..
Hiao~ XD
Too sweet sweet ady lar ppl..*Joey forgive u*





Hardly take pictures with yb..


In the past,the pictures that we took not more than 10..
*I guess*


"Zhee Ann,Sze Yen,Zhee Ann,Sze Yen,Zhee Ann,Sze Yen"

Yup,our name sound same.

He is Zhee Ann and I am Sze Yen

So make sure when u call us,pronoun properly.


Buddies~


A year before we took this piicture together



A year later,we took this..


Spot the diff??
*We grow up ady*
BANGGANYA



Bye guyz..
Good luck for those sitting for their exam~
*Wish me luck too*
















0 comments: