CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dancerholic~our team name



Jenny,our group leader.


She is damn yeng + man + sexy..














What we did during the rest time in the dance room.


Andrew,the one i used to disturb in the team..


^^





Our poster

*Ok,start to crap*



This is what i joined for coco in TARC,Contemporary Dance.



To be honest,i learnt something new and meet with some new friends.



We having a competiton as our final exam..



YES!we had exam for the dance for twice..sound pro right..



10ppl in a group and our group was formed,named as dancerholic.



We are competing for 3 dances : Hip-hop,Latin and indian dance.




Hip-Hop



Latin Dance


Indian Dance






When the time come to the end..

Im not willing to left because the group will dismiss.



The memories will still be with me ;

The time we had our training,
The time we joke together,
The time we camwhore,
and so fourth.

I will miss you guys badly.



I CANT BELIEVE I DID IT.


I CAN COMPLETE THE 3DANCES WITH MY LOVELY TEAM.


*SZE YEN LOVE YOU GUYS*





Hip-Hop





Latin Dance






Indian Dance








My group leader competing with another 10girls as the best female dancer..the black singlet n white short..SEXY wey..





The boys are more sexy than girls..trust me..



See..Boys dancer are more sexy than girls right..


There is too many hot girls in TARC

Hmm..night guyz..

2 comments:

Andrew Kong said...

really like this post~
i will remember what you have done to me, haha...

joey sze yen said...

haha..=)..feel free to do back to me..