CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Aduhi~

ADUHI!!!!!!!!!!!

2weeks time!!!!!

I will step into the exam hall again,the time when :

-all the pimple will burst out from every corner of my face

-the dark circle will become darker

-keep on dating with the lovely notes

-wake up in the early morning around 4am to do my final revision

-PANIC PANIC AND PANIC

this sem,a damn short sem which only having 7weeks could kill me badly..

after rushing for all the assignment,THOUGHT i COULD RELAX..

but...the time doesnt allow me to do it!

This sem im taking 2 sub ONLY and the CGPA for this sem is 4.

which means 1 sub = 2 CGPA . *agree*?

WHICH MEANS I HAVE TO SCORE 1 A AND 1 B/B+ FOR ME TO MAINTANCE MY CGPA LEVEL!

><"





















one of my fav pic~






















and I cut my hair ady~

=)
















ok miss ong,is time for u to study hard~
prove that u can do it!

0 comments: