CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sem break yoooooo~



Officially,I complete my Year1 in diploma~

Now Im moving to year 2..and I am going to be a senior~

Soon,another 1year and 3 months,I will complete my diploma..

The time flew by~

Soon,I have to go for degree or advance diploma for another 2 years...

Soon,I have to sit for the exam as a Registered Valuer...

Soon,the Registered Valuer will take another 5years for me to complete it..

Awwwwww~

As a conclusion,I HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER 8YEARS~







But now....the fact is.....






Im still that short~

In my family,no one could do this...EXCEPT ME~

That day,my mum asked me to hang the curtain and I found out that...

My head ngam ngam reach the bottom part of the partition....

Proud?Maybe... =)

0 comments: