CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April fool prank!

Yesterday is april fool~

Well,usually almost everybody will prank their friend in their on way.

The same thing happened with me.

In facebook,I changed my status from single to in a relationship twice.

First time with my classmate,second time with my senior.

Yea~I have nothing else better to do...I knw im kinda wu liao~

And I had been put into a rumous by others that im in a relationship with another guy~hmm....

But who care,my purpose is to prank my classmate..not you guys~

On that day,I wear a skirt and a tee to college.

During break time,we will walk to TBR to have our meal.

From Pa block to TBR,we will pass by Admin block.

Infront of admin block,there is some drain there.

On that day,there is some worker inside the drain!

Luckily I saw them,if not,I would pass by on top of them~ ><

When I saw them from far,I give my classmate a damn shocked face expression!

From that moment,they non stop teasting me! ><"

*Laugh, laugh , laugh*

Today,after i woke up,my mum told me that a kitty give birth to 3 kittens in our car porch.

They are cute!!!!!!! *cutie cutie cutie pie*

The whole afternoon from 2pm-6pm,miss ong non stop walking in and out at my home.

Just because of busy playing with the kitten.

Their eyes were still close,the couldnt walk and they keep on sleeping~

And this is the 1st time I touch a CAT.........































Aren't they are cute?
This is my fav kitten and also the last kitten who leave my car porch.
The kitty shift its babies to another place.














处处得罪人,是你的嗜好吗?







SHUTUP~

0 comments: