CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Busy Life

Seriously i am so busy with my college life now

I NEED A HOLIDAY!!!!! *MY SEMESTER BREAK IS ON OCTOBER*
Okay,let's start with my blue monday.
As usual,8am i had my economics class in the early of the morning,and is a quite intresting lesson.
Until 1pm only have my CAD class..and i captured some pictures..
HE LOVE TO SLEEP IN THE CLASS
*oh kawan,hope you wont find out these pictures
Look he in his on sweet dreamland





Tuesday,the unluckly day for me.


That day i have to drive to school since my parent not that free to fetch me.
Ok,7am i have to go to the college for me to find a place to parked my car
Vivian and yu nan carpool with me.
When i going to reach the college,i nearly bang into the car infront of me..
*The distance i guess only have 2M,really luckily i manage to break
Give me a big big shock,i guess same thing to 2 of them.haha.
fine,my lecture finished at 10am,and i went for the student welfare commitee interview.*Just for fun only*
After That sharleen,susan and i head to jusco setiawangsa
Gor,yb,kah yan,FINALLY I KNEW HOW TO GO TO THERE
2nd time,i nearly bang into the taxi infront of me since i did not noticed the taxi coming toward my direction
I manage to break but the driver stare at me..
Scarry~~~


It use to be my fav food when i was a young girl.

Same to this,it taste better than pepsi and coke.. =)


Sharleen and I

Their first time ate A&W *they told me miri and alor star tak ada A&W*



My piggy and my key..cute right??hiak hiak~~




My mum "Fu le" me when she saw it..



What make my headache every tuesday,wednesday and friday after my classes ended..



What to do??MRR2 + KL = TRAFFICE JAM!


can u imagine that u having classes from 8am till 7pm and finally u finished those classes,u thought u can drive home and reach home faster but end up stuck in the jam..


And today,i had my very first building workshop..
IS INTRESTING!!Maybe my groupmate is intresting more than those experiment
Ok,5ppl in 1 group,so i group with sharleen,kim siang,ryan and hock seng(our beloved courserep)
We did the first experiment,slump test to test the workability of concrete.
we mixed the sand,cement,aggregate and water together to get a concrete.
*now i know mixing those thing not that *
since everytime i saw my dad's worker like mixing it vry easily only..like playing masak-masak..*but the truth is it is heavy*
After the experiment,5 of us end up with our hands,shoes,pants,shirts even hair also have concrete..
ESPECIALLY THE HAND,LIKE TATOO..

Doing the housekeeping work,have to clean it up..


And this is my group lar..haha..
luckily they are playful enough,so that the whole experiment sound intresting..




Please support her in tt night!!!!

0 comments: