CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My late update

Here we come to my late update
We celebrated father's day ealier on saturday night at flower drum Bukit Bintang.
Nothing much to say about the restaurant,let the pictures flow..


The girl who seldom update her bloggie daily~




The interior design of the restaurant


It gives us a comfortable enviroment


Granny and grandpa *they smile happily in this picture*



Here we come to the food~~
*just some of it only,did not manage to take all the pictures*

The sup of the day,erm,abit salty..*but then miss joey still like it*




The taufu..a normal taufu only..nothing much special..






The desert of the day,Green Bean Soup



My brother and my cousin brother



My little brother


My cousin sister


She looked so serious

The night was still young


He love to take pictures too..


The miss 161cm...


See,Im disturbing my brother..


My granny's birthday


My granny and my cousin..


1 comments:

ameliafarina said...

hey beb
im looking 4ward meet u again lol
i hope u still noe me
hehehe