CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A quick update from me

The tried face after the class ended at 7pm and reach home at 8pm..since KL always having a traffice jam..ESPECIALLY MRR2!!!!issh...no way else i can escape from the jam~~~


And yet..when i reached home..still can busy with snapping..what to do..i am a girl who love to take pictures..hiak hiak..


This my screen saver...cool ba????jesmyn,im not the one who make it like this..it is auto from my lappy...love it so much.. =)

And now i have lots of homework havent done yet..i am so lazy to do it..wahlla..next week have to hand in ady..see..my technical drawing i had done with the boxing and lettering..BUT i havent draw all the symbol yet..LAZY~~I AM MISS LAST MINUTES~~



And yesterday,my cousin brother ABUSE me by lifting my legs..wondering why??haha..because i am naughty enough..i took away his Doraemon and put inside my pocket..he cant get it back and starting to lift up my legs prevent me escape from his room..haha..he TURN AND DRAG me around..awwww..



This is not enough..i came out with an idea..and testing with the camera 1st..



I capture his picture and he does not realise bout it..muahaha..


2nd time i capture my granny,cousin brother aw well..and they did not realise bout it..nyek nyek nyek~~







0 comments: