CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Latest update bout me

Sunday
Went to lowyat to get a new baby
and i found it after 2hr
and thanks for my families who accompany me to buy it..
and look at what my brother did to my new baby..
Laptop also goto wear the seat belt..


Monday
went to college and have my classes..
and let me show u somethings about my CADD things..
CADD is a subject that teach us how to draw a plans/3d by using autocad
this showing all about kitchen


Tuesday

tuesday im having my technical drawing..haha..my fav lecturer teaching it..she is cute man..she asked us to clean up the t-square by using tissue..after that she bring us to the toilet to wash our hands..haha..cute lar..

oh ya..the same day we learn how to write A-Z and 0-9..busing using a guide line so that it will look standard and neat..=)




my a-z and 0-9..lecturer complain my c,s,o,r,2.3.6.8.9 not round enough..hiak hiak..and the way i write 9 was wrong.. =)


Wednesday
this is the 1st time our class doing a presentation..and everyone did it nicely and well prepare..I have my 2nd english class today..know what??we learn this today..have a look yourself..




cant believe ler...we are learning the human body parts..mouth,ear,eye,hand and so on..haha..and we have to draw it and copy it....
Take 1




FAILED
tAKE 2



WE DID IT..
our Sharleen jie jie taking the picture with her drawing..haha



And this picture was cute lar..because im showing her my teddy..and she take out her teddy...AND IT BECOME A COUPLE TEDDY...see...sharleen's teddy and my teddy holidng hand..haha..cute right.. =)













0 comments: