CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let The picture talk

Warning,it will be a longest post in my blog~~

Here is she..my bestie daphne..Hanging out with her at Times Square.

Yup,times square again.We had our breakfast at Krispy Kreme.

Look at her..taking the picture of herself..

=p of course i did the same thing too..



This is the view of the cafe


Quite enjoy your environment since it is so quite just because we are the only two who sitting at there.


She love the sunshine



She is posting and i were the one who taking her pictures.



You see,police love krispy kreme doughnut too



We watched X-Men since she wanted to watch it so much..

Just 20++ppl in the cinema..

After the movie,we haded to Neways to join Hong Seng's birthday celebration.

I know,we are late and the tan yao bang give me the wrong number of their room..

He told me room 23 but they are in the room 22,so malu lar when i went into room 23..

Here is it,the picture of them..



Mr HCK who keep on taking picture around.


I had no idea what those monkeys doing at there.


See lar,without them,i think the room will lack of noise and fun.


In and out total up got 15 of us.They leave at 5pm++ because they planned to go to clubbing since daphne and i not following them so we hang around times square to wait for her mum fetch us back.

We go to Vior and we brought our mother's day present at there..After that we walked to Nichii and she choose a dress for me to try same to me too..See..what she choose for me..


The result is


It does not suit me..haha..abit weird..


And this is the dress i choose for her..


Do I reserve for anyone??


Her mum drop me at Lrt station.Actually Malaysia Lrt Station still ok right??But IF THE STATION FULL WITH PEOPLE..I THINK I WILL KEEP BACK THE WORDS..


The only lonely girl..But she is busying taking pictures..


"PLEASE STAND BEHIND THE YELLOW LINE"



And i were sitting behind the yellow line..Luckily my legs is long enough to take this picture.

After i had my dinner i phone jesmyn for 1hr++ she cried in the phone just because of

" ...这次真的
...觉得很内疚心酸
一个小时...不停的说
以前喜欢就说.
不介意.
可是,一切都太迟了
要告诉 .. 找到适合
错过了 .. 已经错过了一次
现在不想失去拥有这的朋友. "

I cried too.She remember me bout everythings.All because of you lar jesmyn tan.I cried because i understand the feeling bout when you wait for someone and it does not have any reward yet you still continue.To be honest,really sad to see them like this.And this remind me bout HIM,HIM,HIM AND HIM.Those who hurt me!!Midnight,she phone me again.Ok,we cried again..it seem we had a bad night!!WE GIRLS ARE ONE ma..

Ok lar babe,sayang sayang,it everything will be fine.I will meet with my Mr Right soon and you will have your good ending with your dear.Like what another he told me,everything settle seem u dont love him and we can do anything to help in right?Got to thanks for him lar,and i should not emo with u.And im ok now.

Babe,look forward and dont look back.We cant back to the past and it will come to the end.A brand new of Double J.Next time if you feel want to cry,phone me always,cause your this sor poh will cry with u..but make sure fei-fei wont tell her mum that dai ga jie crying..=p

And always remember bout your this ji mui takkan sia-sia jadi ur ji mui shj ok??I CAN READ YOUR MIND!!Hehe,so in college when you and i had our new friends also cant forget this ji mui ya..The DOUBLE J will still alive..PROMISE~~My life would suck without you this ji mui.seriously,you sre the one who i always cry with,share the prob with and so on.OF COURSE,THE ONE WHO I ALWAYS HAVE FUN WITH..

OCBC.."APA,MEH YE"...haha..i laugh till today..And both of us talk for another 1hr..girls power..



I will grab it tight while I can.

0 comments: