CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stop it kay??

How can I spell 's_ccess'without u or 'c_te' or 'h_mble' or 'f_n' or 'f_t_re' or even 'tr_st' without you.what will i do without u?u r so important to me..


This message make me feel he is so annoying..i feel want to reply him..


Without i you can still spell 'perfect' or 'clever' or 'honest' or 'lucky' or 'self-controlled' or 'affable' or even 'warm' without i..i not that important to you..


i dont know u read it or not..but i hope u read it..and i hope u can stop it..don't make me mad and end up u are not one of my friends..


im not suit u ok??from the religion and culture,we are totally from two different world..just be friends and i wont reply you any message..hate me or not is up to u..i did told u that i hate you to you before but than u still remains the same..


i feel pissed with it..I DONT LOVE YOU AT ALL from the start till now..


im sorry ash..



END,EVERYTHING ENDED!



isnt it really so hardly to find someone that i love him and he love me??




Oh ya,kah yee..see is just fit me only..

0 comments: