CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday + Tuesday = my latest post

Start with today(tuesday)

my class started at 8am so kah yan fetch me there since she having her class at 8am too..

when she speed till 90kmh..but her car move like 40kmh and that time we ARE RUSHING TO SCHOOL..luckily we did not late for it.. =)

when we parked the car,we saw someone familiar parked his car beside us..it was yb n hs..really so ngam lor..because the car park is big and so many places to park..when we saw them,we started to laugh..

and i walk as fast as i can to the lecture hall..cause almost 8..when i sit down,i heard someone said"the middle that one(im am the middle that one)"when i turned back..oh gosh..that senior..that keep on ejek me during the mass call..of course i ejek him back..hantu man..

so far..building construction i hope it is not that hard..and i love my technical drawing..she is so friendly n she tell us that she will give us an easy questions during exam..weeee..XD

OK,LOOK AT THIS CAR!!!!!!THE DRIVER MAKE
KAH YAN'S ANGRY..hiak hiak


The story start like this..they said wana go to wangsa maju's
jusco..but the miss ong asked them to go to setiawangsa's jusco ..they asked her.."u know how to go??"miss ong replied them.."ya..i know"..so end up we decided to go to setiawangsa's jusco..ok..But end up with the miss ong forget how to go ady,we goto drive back to wangsa maju's jusco....haha..sry guys..next time lar..now i really know how to go ady..

so we went to oldtown..the four tarc-ians in a small oldtown..AND LAUGH SO LOUD..kononya..kah yan n yao bang,both of them..satu nak cabut my white hair..and she dont want to let him to cabut..debate debate debate,and end up with yb win..and see..he played with my white hair..and hold it for so long..


I read this in the library...see...i am a good girl..hiak hiak..my friends complain me that im too free..nothing to do and read those book..=p


COURSEREP INFORM ME THAT THE english CLASS START NEXT WEEK..when i received the msg..it was 5.45pm ady..and i waited for so long and now ni inform me the class start nxt week?!kononya~


~Monday~



Accompany zhee ann go to the library to kill his free time..so we go to the top floors..where the chinese books located..


DONT LEARN FROM HIM..TALKING ON THE PHONE IN THE LIBRARY~~hiak hiak..bad example~~

at night the poor zhee ann told me that after he waited for four hours and the class was cancle..


My supper..something is good for my skin..

"mummy,what is this made of,actually i want to ask bout it when everytime i eat it but forget to ask.."

"made by frog..some part of the frog"

"..............frog?!the green colour animal??"

my mum look at me and continue chat with my aunt through facebook..

....i regret to asked about it..cause i feel geli although i love it so much..

0 comments: