CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moody Moody Sunday Moody Moody

Disclaimer ~ In this blog,im bull shiting due to im damn moody now..



BACK TO YESTERDAY.......

yesterday i had my another driving lesson,preparing for 20/4 driving test..

after i did my 3 points turn,i drive the car to line up for naik bukit..

when im turning my steering i saw someone familiar looking at me..

i dont care cause IM STILL TURNING MY STEERING..

when i stop,he move onward and IS CHENG YEE..

THE WORLD IS A SMALL SMALL WORLD..

glad to see him..we did our naik bukit together..haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok,back today..

I DID MY ILLEGAL DRIVING TODAY

my dad bring me to a place and ask me to drive it..

and end up with he keep on scolding me..

For your information,I DON'T DARE TO DRIVE CAUSE I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF DRIVING..

Anyone can help me please??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm..forget about it..

show u something..


A year before and a year later


Im getting older and older..

But im getting mature and im growing up..

which means we getting more and more problem and worries

Hulala..who can save us??

Friends?Families?

Hmm..I guess u had your own answer..

Argh..I need some support wey..20/4 coming soon..

Oh gosh~~

WHAT THE HACK HAPPEN TO ME NOW!!!

Joey,U are kanasai betul!


0 comments: