CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Excuse me~~IM 18!!Not 8~~

Date: 04/23/2009 7:44 pm
Subject: hi
Message:
So, i guess the time has come for me to start know u! I wandered into your page and well, I liked what I saw.. :p
My name is Jimmy.
24 m c from perak-kampar,
Now staying PJ, cos working here!
I think me and you should be friends, cause you seem pretty, and maybe even cute! (it's everso hard to tell in this digital world :)
anyways, i'd go on forever, but I'd like to get a response from you.. You should check out my detail here, I dunno how often I'll be on , but I'm always on over here when i free:)
Then maybe we could chat sometime! you know what they say.. looks catches the eyes, but personality wins over the heart.. haha..
I need more friend, true and sincere friend!
Cos life in kl is boring without friend!
Maybe later after we know each other well, then we can go out for yumm char, meal or movie :)
Hope to get ur reply soon!
Jimmy






Excuse..bear in mind..im not 8..im 18..AND PLEASE..I WONT GET CHEAT~~Thats why soo many reports about teenager girls get cheat with it just because their leng zai pictures~~~when i read this message,i feel like,kanasai~~who you think you are,and who am i??




SORRY,IM NOT INTRESTED WITH YOU!









Ok,here is the picture that he mentioned..I KNOW I LOOK LIKE A NOOB AND 老姑婆that 没人要..Maybe is true,But im not that stupid lar..ok??






SEE~~KANASAI~~YOU ARE DAMN UNLUCKY LAR~~im not in mood..so u kena tembak by me~~

0 comments: