CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BLOG KILLS RADIO


Yaya..i found it in my brother cupboard


BLOG KILLS RADIO


Do you agree about this?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hmm..

Really damn moody now..

just because i heard somethings about my family..

and its really sad and sad

words cant replace my feeling.

anyway..


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Aunt,althought u leave us 3yr ady..

I will always miss you.

I remember that u always ask me to take good care of my skin.

I will do it.

Rest in peace and do always back to visit us.

I will try to hold back my tear but is really hard to say goodbye.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



Your Nephew,


♥ Sze Yen ♥

0 comments: