CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wish me luck

TOMORROW WILL BE MY DAY


IT WILL DECIDED AM I A "P" DRIVER OR REMAINS AS "L" DRIVER




Today i had my last practise before the exam..but than i still got time for me to pic around..SEE!!!!got to line up to do my parking..10mins ++ because infront of me gt another 5 cars..what to do,sunday surely will full with ppl..



The girl that now having butterflies in the stomach...8HR MORE and today she get sunburn today just because of ..stay in the car,waiting for her turn,UNDER THE HOT SUN!!Oh ya,without any air-cond and she as sweating..and she saw the boy infront of her keep on stretching his neck up and down..it make me feel more uncomfortable~~Tiba-tiba,she saw wen chian smiling to her in the next car~~we still can chat while we lining up for our turns~~small small world~~ =)


OK,I KNOW I MUST PASS FOR TOMORROW!
WAIT FOR MY GOOD NEWS..
GoGo Joey~~


Thanks to those who giving me support,

Daphne,Jesmyn,Qiiqi,Haziq,Wen Chian and Keo..

Only you guys know im having my test tomorrow..

Haziq,all the best to you too,althought you having ur test at pahang..

Wen Chian,tomorrow we will have our test together,haha,jia yuo together..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday went for facial with my brother and something happen

I had my facial first before my brother turns..

And the main points is this is my first time fall asleep when i having a mask..


Spot the evil pimples???


The ghost who suffer from the pain of facial


Here the story begin,i fall asleep with the mask at 4.20pm..when i awake,is ady 5.20pm..
Oh gosh,the first thg i do is touch my face and feel the mask..
Well the mask ady dry up and the worse thg is I CANT SMILE OR TALK JUST BECAUSE THE MASK DRY UP ADY AND FIX AT THR FOR 1HR++..Freeze!



This is my brother,he did not fall asleep but busying with his phone..





The supper for the Ong's Family..

^^

0 comments: