CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random,all about my dears

Have a smart guess who wrote it


Those pica was taken from my note books.In my notes book there are many memory btw them and me





THE MOST TOUCHING MSG





From Miss Kah Kah


"The time that i get close with you is in the morning.."6am.. =)




From Miss Siew Jin

“31/12 的晚上,你眼睛肿肿地哭着说不见了“福”,当时真的有点同情你"。。spot it??







THE SENTENCES THAT I LOVE THE MOST





From Miss Kah Shin

“希望每一个日出和日落,给你坚强的生命力,和把所有的真善美送给您。”




From Miss Farah

As what she said " couple is trouble,single is simple "






Their signature was nice





From Mr Amirul

The pen with his signature




From Miss Lee

Spot the kutu-kutu bersatu and the kutu-kutu ??





From Miss Veronica

This is her second time drawing about 4J



From Miss Xiow Yin

The only thing that she owe me in the camp

There are many of these in my note books


Although we are far apart from each others


But


When we miss each others,



Close your eyes and try to think back our memories








The one who always miss you guys





Miss Joey





2 comments:

xiow yin said...

muahaha xD
hope u like it!!!

joey sze yen said...

i love it so much