CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My old friends


Yesterday around 5pm,i received a phone call from my old freinds,mc,he asked us to went out for yam cha~~At first i do not feeling want to join them just because im damn sleeply~~But then end up with i joined them although im sleeply~~


Those peoples that i meet was someone that i know them since form 1..


MC,Koon,Jesmyn and Edmund..

He fetch us one by one,*is scary*

We went to Fun Ok Cafe,we make our order after mc parked his car.Haha,i order a glass of honey soda.They reming me to mix the honey and soda before i drink it but i refuse to do it because i wana suck the honey first.What happened is..after i suck the honey,i realise my straw stuck with honey..kanasai~~


I press the honey from the straw

And they complain it look like~~erhem~~


Yaya,jesmyn keep on asked me why im so quite on that day~~



Koon with his ABC


And he taking his beloved ABC picture


See,what we played~~



And Koon make it fall~~


The 4yrs and 9months lovely couple,Jesmyn & Edmund

My so called 5yrs daddy~~

The King of Koon


" Man shui Man shui Man man Shui"

Need somebody to help u to manage your country??

So i joined in and now it sound like evil king and queen~~


Koon and I~~He is fair~~


And look like a little boy~~




Look at this picture and compare with the 2nd picture~~



Hey jes,will they fall in love?haha



Peace~~



Erm~~Im sorry..18sx~~



The boys power~~



Jes,keong asked me is this my boyfriend??~~

And it look like u hugging me and kissing me~~



And my always ji mui~~

Mwah~~



Guys,thanks for the night~~



0 comments: