CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Chiang chiang~~



Mr Ang Tai Xiang


Haha..

Gotcha~~

你被我出卖了咯~~

Ok,my dear reader sure wondering who is him..

I know him in the camp..

He is the only 1 who had the same sir name with me in the kem..

Actually i do not know him well in the camp..

But than getting more close with him after the camp..

Kinda weird..

And the one who make me cried..

He phone me in the bus before we went back..

I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT~~

Kanasai betul~~


Oh ya..u still owe me some thg..

Remember??

Ok,now he is 1 of my pet bro out of 3..

阳光笑容男孩。。

Haha..1 and the half..

See..Im introduce u to my reader..

SUPRISE ba..

Next time don't slimply send ppl your pica..


EXPECT ME~~



^ ^



Ok,i know u wana 找我算帐了,

nah..here the miss 161

you can scold her or kill her by looking at this 161 d pica..


XD

0 comments: